These are the done criteria for Castle Windsor
. Every patch/pull request has to comply with these. Also any commit has to.
Before committing any change make sure all the following items are met:
- The change makes sense and brings value.
- The code complies with Castle coding standards.
- The code compiles in all versions (that currently means .NET 3.5sp1, .NET 4 (full and client profile), Silverlight 3 and 4, possibly Mono in the (nearish) future).
- The change has tests, with reasonably good code coverage.
- All tests pass in all versions we build.
- If needed (that is change is something more significant than fixing a typo or formatting update)
readme.txt is updated.
- If the change is breaking,
breakingchanges.txt is updated.
- The change works with child containers,
NoTrackingReleasePolicy or other non-standard configuration that may affect it.
- Documentation wiki is accordingly updated.
- Related issues in issue tracker are accordingly updated.