, you are in:
Main Page (root)
Create a new Page
Search the wiki
This documentation is a work in progress.
Let us know if some information is not clear, inaccurate or missing. Also feel free to update the wiki yourself.
View Page Code
Modified on 2011/01/23 00:42
Windsor does not try to support every scenario and every capability out of the box. Instead it exposes rich set of extension points that you can plug your own logic into to extend or modify how Windsor behaves.
- innermost of Windsor's extension points. Very rarely extended/swapped.
- primary extension point. They usually encompass one or more of extension points listed below.
ComponentModel construction contributors
- inspect or modify
- custom logic overriding how components are selected. Often used in multi tenant applications.
Model Interceptors Selectors
- custom logic dynamically selecting interceptors for given component.
Lazy Component Loaders
- just in time component registration. Especially targeted at pulling component information from other frameworks, like MEF or WCF or resolving un-pre-registered concrete types.
- execute logic when component instance gets created / decommissioned.
- control when object instances should be created / reused and when to end their lifetime.
- control how components are instantiated.
- handle tracking and releasing of components.
- override component resolution logic
- notify of events in the container
version 126.96.36.1990. Some of the icons created by